March 25, 2013

Manish Malhotra's Phulkari Collection



From ongoing Fashion week .. I was desperatly waiting for Manish Malhotra's Show .And after i got the pics... I'm super excited. Manish's latest collection is a tribute to rich punjabi heritage and I loved his collection.




I loved this multicolored Phulkari jacket and border lehenga. Its graceful n very funky. Braided hairstyle with golden parandi completed the look. Its Perfect for a sangeet or Cocktail evening.



Earthy orange and Vivacious blue and pink is very subtle yet feminine.



Overall, Its a treat to watch sumthing traditional with modern twist. I'm a fan of regional embroideries and Manish Malhotra 's Phulkari twist is surely a trendsetter for upcoming wedding season.
And I can't wait to design a outfit just like MM..so will do sum shopping tommorow.

Check out my post on Phulkari HERE

1 comment:

  1. It was good to finally see something different from MM

    ReplyDelete