April 02, 2013

My Creative Streak

Helloo.... Its me again with my clumsy ideas. All kind of craft projects and diy ideas always fascinate me.So, here is my lil cute tassles or Latkans for my new Anarkali. Though before making these .. I tried so many options but nothing satisfied me.. Then i thought why not design my own latkans.. And after a lil effort and imagination , I made these cuties:)





I guess i did a decent job .. But what do you guyz think??? Do Lemme know ..

PS: I'll soon post my first DIY post on gota jewellery.

7 comments:

  1. cute.. nice work done.. I love latkans...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankx Shikha:) Latkans look so feminine..

      Delete
  2. Wow... u r so creative !!! love em..

    http://secretsofmissdaydreamer.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. The latkans are gorgeous! I think they will also look good on a blouse with a deep neck at the back. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. On a Blouse Latkans will look fab. These things look great hanging on bare backs rather than high necks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. tutorial pleeeeeeeaaase!!!

    ReplyDelete